Saturday, February 12, 2011

What’s in the freezer??

Just an idea.. I have been enjoying this for a few days.
I just cut a bunch of pictures of food out of the ads, laminated, cut, put a magnet on them and viola! I keep what I have in the fridge/freezer on the front, and put the rest in the box hanging beside.
I know I will especially love this when I eventually have a deep freezer. If it’s in the garage, or basement or something I can keep these on my kitchen fridge to know what I have in the deep freeze!
IMG_4818
IMG_4820
IMG_4821

Linked With:

LINKPARTYBUTTON

2 comments:

Ten Cow said...

I love that idea. I keep going back and forth on whether or not I want a deep freezer. I'm nervous I would forget what's in there and then it'd go bad. What a great way to remember what you have in there!
-Mariesa

Katherine said...

Very creative and useful! Love it! Thanks for linking up!