Monday, February 21, 2011

Chocolate Dipping Party

A friend of mine that moved here not too long ago had a Chocolate Dipping Party for Valentine’s Day! It was a blast! It is a tradition one of her friends did in the last town she lived in, and she is carrying it on. I think it’s a FABULOUS idea, and I hope to use it when we move as well! I always forget to get pics. while we are doing it..so, I didn’t get any of us dipping. I pulled out the camera when we had all the little kids sitting and eating their lunches, and I thought it was just too cute! Mine are the two cute curly red heads..green shirt boy, and pink shirt girl in front facing away!

 IMG_4832 

mmm.. strawberries, marshmallows, rice crispy treats, Oreos, brownies, almonds, pretzel sticks and lots more! After we dipped, we drizzled white chocolate over the brown, or vice versa.. or put sprinkles, or dipped in the crushed Oreos!

IMG_4831

This is what I gave my husband for Valentine’s Day!!

Hope you all had a wonderful Valentine’s Day too.

1 signature

No comments: