THIS IS an AMMMAAAZZIIINGGG recipe! seconds..no, thirds, ..or maybe I had fourths! Even the baby wanted more! I found it over at Lil Luna, which has a lot of amazing recipes. HERE specifically is this one. :) I changed the serving sizes and ingredient amounts a little according to how I cooked it though.
Las Palmas Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas
-2 1/2 - 3 cups cooked and shredded chicken
-3 cups shredded Co Jack or Monterrey Jack cheese
-1 can (1lb 12oz) Las Palmas green chile enchilada sauce
-about 15 corn tortillas
-1 can (4.5 oz.) chopped green chiles
1. In a small bowl, combine chicken, 2 cups cheese and green chiles .
2. In a medium skillet, bring enchilada sauce to boil. Remove from heat.
3. Dip each tortilla into heated sauce for a few seconds to soften.
4. Spoon some of the chicken mixture and 2 tablespoons sour cream down center for each tortilla.
5. Roll the tortilla and place seam-side down in 9x13 inch baking dish.
6. Pour remaining heated enchilada sauce over top. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese.
7. Bake 20 minutes at 350*. Makes 8 servings.