These aren’t the greatest instructions, so if you have any questions, let me know what I can answer.. It’s pretty basic. But I can come up with some more explanatory pics. when I have more time, if you wish!
1. Measure the remotes lengthwise and double it. Measure and cut your fabric. ..My longest remote was 9 inches, so I doubled that and cut my fabric 18 inches long. For 3 remotes, my width was about 11 inches, which gave room for seems.
2. Fold right sides together and sew along the bottom. Rotate your fabric to decide where you will want the seem to be. It doesn’t matter really, so long as it isn’t seen, but I put mine along the inside bottom.
3. With right sides together, sew up both sides, leaving a small opening on one end to flip it. ( Just like if you were making a pillow)
4. Flip it! Then sew a seem along the top and bottom. Fold up the fabric to make sure you have it where you want it to set on the remotes, then stitch the two sides. Measure the in between evenly and then stitch it as well. Mine was 10” across, so I sewed the seems every 3 1/3 inches which seemed perfect.
5. Sew some straps on, I just used ribbon, and hang it.
Linked up with: