Camera Strap Cover
Here is what you will need!
*Fabric (something soft so it will not rub your neck!)
*single sided adhesive Interfacing (fairly thick but not too much for stiffness)
*your Camera Strap
*Paper Bag (to make a pattern)
*Sewing Machine w/thread to match!
1. Start by cutting your paper bag lengthwise, laying out your camera strap on the paper bag to make a pattern. Trace around the camera strap, leaving about 1/2” for sewing and flipping. Cut out pattern! You can cut just one out and make it do, but I cut two out, cutting one 1 1/2” longer.
2. Cut 1 piece of fabric from the shorter pattern, this is for the top of the strap, and 1 piece of fabric from the longer pattern, this is for the bottom of the strap.
3. Cut 2 pieces of interfacing about 1/4 inch smaller than the shorter pattern all the way around. Cut the LONGER piece of fabric about 5 inches from one end, and one piece of interfacing about 4 inches from one end. Iron the interfacing onto the fabric as shown in the picture.
4. Sew the ends under.
5. With the fabric right sides together, fit the ends together, the underneath pieces of fabric should overlap just a little. (this will be the hole you put the strap through) Using 1/4” seam, sew around leaving a hole at both ends for the straps. (like the red lines in the pic).
6. Flip it through the hole, Insert camera strap, and you are done!
If you get this figured out, you can make more, adding ruffles, padding (by making just a little larger) or whatever else you can come up with! If you have any questions, please ask, I hope the instructions are clear enough!