I missed last week, so here are the questions for both!
Last weeks questions:
1. What did you get/give for Valentine's Day?
A date with my husband! We don’t get to go out much w/o the kids, but my MiL came for a visit, so we did get to go out! We had a nice time!
2. Do you have a vacation planned in the next couple of months or in the summer?
Well, the kids and I will head to mom’s for a week over spring break while my husband studies for his National Board Exams. He’ll be taking them at the end of that week. Mom lives a couple hours away. Don’t know if it’s a vacation, because we visit her a lot, but it’s a trip!
3. What is one thing you do to pamper yourself?
Soak in the bath tub! Go shopping by myself..alone, quiet, thoughts to myself, no radio in the car..just me..ahhhhh. Usually after the kids are in bed.
4. What sparks your interest to other people's blogs?
hmm..I guess pictures. I follow blogs on my google reader, a lot of blogs..so sometimes, I don’t get to stop and read, just scan..when I see a pic of something that looks good, I stop for a few minutes!
5. What kind of a mood are you in today?
Good. I had a nice day at church. Although my son is driving me CrAzY!! He’s in a stage right now where he’s trying to test his boundaries, and my patience, and he’s totally has a -need to get out of the house syndrome..too much caged up for too many months..so he’s been hyper and bouncing off walls! and then he’s got this fake whine for no reason other than to get attention.rrrrr! lol! I’m about ready to sell him! :)
This weeks questions:
1. Where do you usually have your thermostat set at in the winter?
About 68-70 I guess.
2. What room do you tend to put off cleaning until last?
My room, for sure. Even with company, that is the room people don’t go in!
3. Do you like to clean with music on or off?
On, but I usually don’t think to turn it on!
4. When do you take time to blog?
Usually after the kids are down for the night, until the wee hours of the morning. I need to be better about getting to bed at a decent hour!
5. How much time do you spend looking at other blogs a week?
Far too much! I have a Google Reader with around 300 blogs I follow. Sometimes I have to skip, sometimes scroll quickly. I try to check it every couple days so I don’t get too far behind. But I really enjoy looking at other peoples and ideas. It’s so inspiring!