Wednesday, March 2, 2011

“Hoo” Am I?!

NightOwlCrafting

1. Do you make a budget and keep it, or just fly by the seat of your pants?

Well, we live on student loans, so we have a budget! basically, we pay the bills and have an allowance. Any extra money we personally earn/receive.. me from cutting hair and my husband from working on cars, or whatever else.. is ours as well.

2. Do you do spring cleaning and if so which month?

I haven’t really started yet, but want to. We live in a small town home and don’t have a lot of space and I desperately need to!

3. Are you a yard sale lover and do you have them and go to them?

I stop by occasionally when I’m looking for something specific, or if I drive by and see something that catches my eye. I will totally have yard/garage sales.. when I have one!

4. What do you take when you have a headache?

Usually nothing. My husband is a student of Chiropractic, so when I get a headache, I usually just get a neck adjustment and it takes care of the problem within a half hour. But, if he’s not available and it’s really bad, I might pop some Extra Strength Tylenol.

5. Name 3 things that you feel lucky to have in your life!

Well, I was going to say Husband, Son, Daughter but realized it doesn’t say 3 people, ..but 3 THINGS.. So,

Peanut Butter (LOVE IT!), Computer (…), and washing machine! (don’t want to know what life would be like without it)

1 signature

No comments: