1. Did you make any New Year's Revolutions?
- Finish ALL the craft projects I have already started/or have been planning on (already got the stuff for) before I go buy anymore stuff for different craft projects!
- Work A LOT on my digital scrapbook and get it printed!
- Find more time. This may mean less computer and more ..going to bed earlier so I can get up earlier!
2. What are some goals you have for 2011?
- Fall more in love with my husband!
- Teach my kids how to pick up after themselves, so I don’t have to do it for them!
- De-clutter and get organized better so I feel more freedom in my little apt., my husband is already very good at this and is teaching me much!
3. What is something that you got for Christmas?
- Power Tools! A Miter Saw and a Scroll Saw.. yeah baby! I just feeeeeeel the crafts coming!
4. Did you see any good movies over the holiday season?
- We saw “Tron”, it was good. And “Despicable Me” for the 1st – 5th times.. I kept falling asleep.. I THINK I’ve seen it all now.. and Toy Story 3 a billion and two times..It was the holidays so I let the boy watch it a lot..he usually only gets one movie a day (in the morning while I’m trying to catch a few more zzz’s!
5. Do you do your own taxes or have someone do them for you?
- Husband does the taxes!