Tuesday, January 25, 2011

“Hoo” Are You??

NightOwlCrafting

1. Do you wear glasses or contacts, if so for how long?

yes and no. Yes I have them, but no, I don’t wear them. I got my first pair back in 6th grade and thought I was so cool.. then my vision corrected itself a bit, so it's not as bad. Mostly I'm suppose to use them for reading and night driving, but I don't really do that either. I should probably my eyes checked again now that I think about it! ;)

2. What was your favorite board game as a kid?

I don’t remember. Monopoly probably. Now it is Settler’s of Catan, or Ticket to Ride!

3. What is a word that you use all the time?

Hmm.. let me think about what my son uses all the time, maybe that is from me.. “Sheesh!” I guess is one. hehe..it’s funny to hear my 3 year old saying it!

4. What is your favorite day of the week?

Sunday I guess. Go to church , then get a fresh start on a new week! I love the feeling of a fresh start!

5. Did you graduate high school from the town you grew up in?

We moved to the town where I graduated from when I was in 8th grade. So I was 13. I don’t know if that means I grew up there, or in TX where we lived before. I would claim Texas any day! ;) but I guess I did most of my growing up in my teen years, so I would say yes, I guess.


Back to "Hoo {Am I}"

4 comments:

Agy said...

I like Monopoly too! Found your blog through Night Owl Crafting. Thought your remote control holder is nifty!

Agy
http://greenissuessingapore.blogspot.com

jrkg1719 said...

Hi! Im Kelly from the hoo are you? Your background is cute! I am your newest follower. Could you please return the favor?

www.cupofserenity.blogspot.com

Kelly Marie xo

Leslie said...

That is fabulous that your eyes corrected themselves! Thanks for linking up to Hoo are you!

flutter said...

I also had correction glasses when I was younger.. Worked a treat. And Monopoly was also one of my faves, of course I had to be the Banker LOL!

Thank you for sharing, have a wonderful day x