Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Bow and Arrow w/Quiver

My dad actually made the bow and arrows. Mom and I saw them at a craft fair and told him what to do.. then I made the quiver last night.. my son has been BEGGING me ALL DAY to play with it, but it’s just too cold outside. :( but we took some pics anyway! This has so far, been his most favorite Christmas present!

IMG_4375IMG_4402

hehe.. HE insisted on LOTS of pictures and made sure to say “CHEESE” Every time..if I snapped too soon..he made me re-take.. lol.. that’s a first!

IMG_4381

IMG_4385

IMG_4387

IMG_4388

IMG_4393

He’s a GOOD little shot too.. amazes me at 3 years old!


linked to:

lil luna link party button

Tute yourself tuesday red and white

NightOwlCrafting

IhookedupwithHoHlamespice


4 comments:

Unknown said...

This. Is. Awesome. I'm a hunter and love it!!

Anonymous said...

So cute! Our boys got bows for Christmas too. They are a little to hard for them to pull back though. We are going to have to work on that!

Jo @ SmileMonsters

Anonymous said...

This is just adorable. Any chance you could post the directions? I would love to make one for my GS.

Ashlee said...

I will post directions, but it may not be for a little bit. I'll do is as soon as I can though:) Thanks for looking!