Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Crafternoon

My friend and I started a monthly “Crafternoon” group..except we didn’t meet this month due to Super Saturday, and we won’t meet next month w/Christmas and our husbands in finals and ..just busy busy busy-ness.. anyway..In October though, we did these “HOME” projects that have turned out way cute! We only did the HME letters and then 3 months worth.. a Ghost for Halloween, Pumpkin for Thanksgiving and an ornament for Christmas. We’ll get together again early January to work on some more for the next few months! Get ready ladies and let me know if you want to come! There is a small fee, and I do need to know before hand so we know how many to cut out as well :D

October:

IMG_4023 

November:

IMG_4022

Next Months:

{will go here}

 

I don’t have a fireplace and mantle, but I have a shelf that I enjoy using to decorate my home with. This is it for this month!

IMG_4019

No comments: