Saturday, October 29, 2011

A New Business Venture!

Let me tell you where I’ve been! I have been looking for quite a while for some opportunities. I feel like something big is about to happen and have been searching for what that is. I have been looking into craft booths/shops to sell crafts. Thinking about an Etsy store, building my hair business. Wondering if I should focus on MaryKay..which isn’t what I really want to run with..thinking about BeautiControl ~FABULOUS product..but not right for me now..

About a month ago I was introduced to a gal that told me about Paparazzi Accessories. Through the long and short of it, I have become a Paparazzi Accessories Consultant. It is a FABULOUS company to work for. And has been a BLAST so far!

Paparazzi Accessories is JEWELRY and HAIR ACCESSORIES sold for $5.00 each! SUPER cute, trendy, stylish and AFFORDABLE! You can read more about it on my new business blog here: www.paparazzibyashlee.blogspot.com. It is a consultant company as of January of THIS YEAR! So it is very new and exciting. I love the idea of being a Pioneer of sorts to this area where I live. Because not many have heard of it here in the Kansas City area, the sky is the limit! I give home shows that are super fun! Invite your friends, have some refreshments, and shop for affordable, cute jewelry! Gotta love that! AND there are Hostess incentives too!:) If you would like to learn more, you can e-mail me and I would love to answer any questions you have!:) paparazzibyashlee@yahoo.com. So, I have been building my new business and am so excited for what lies ahead!

I have been crafting along the way. I am taking orders for the “Home” wood project I have been making but don’t have an Etsy store up and going yet..if you are interested in that you can e-mail me here: myswankycrafts@yahoo.com. I have come up with a lot of different options for each month for the “O”, I can’t wait to show you!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you check out my new blog and drop me a line if you wish!

No comments: