Saturday, August 20, 2011

Happy Birthday Baby Cake

I also made a birthday (cup)Cake. They were able to offer some to the nurses at the hospital which was kind of fun! They are made from cupcakes.

Decide what design you want and shape them best you can! Pull them as close together as you can. Frost it like a regular cake, filling in all the dips to make it flat, then continue to decorate it like you would a regular cake! I make a little bassinet here! And I decorated it with the basket weave and then some little flowers!

IMG_7000_thumb[2]

IMG_7006_thumb[3]

The binky was a starburst flattened out, and a gummy life saver cut and stuck to the starburst.

IMG_7009_thumb[2]

IMG_7012_thumb[2]

It was fun to make!

signature-Ashlee

1 comment:

The Dooley Family said...

This looks awesome! I can so appreciate all the work that goes into this now! :o) I'll have to try the cupcake-to-cake thing! I never would've thought of that!