Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trick-or-Treat!

Actually I made this last year. Sorry I didn't post it sooner, maybe you can use this idea next year! You have all seen them in the stores. Well, I don't remember where I got this idea or if I came up with it on my own, but I actually put my own hand inside the glove and when the kids reach in I grab their hands. I hide it for the smaller ones so I won't scare them too bad, but the older ones have really gotten a kick out of it. It's been a big hit for the last year two years!
I got the bowl from (where else but) Wal-Mart for 2 or 3$ and cut the bottom out of it and put a rubber cleaning glove up the bottom of it. I had to put some padding around the sharp plastic edge before I put the glove it, but then I just taped it all down (if you make this use black tape! I didn't and then had to spray paint it). I used a white glove because it looked better for Halloween than the yellow rubber cleaning glove would have. Hope you had a good Halloween too!

No comments: