Saturday, November 1, 2008

Enrichment - Nov 6

Here's what we'll be doing for the Get R' Done Enrichment Nov. 6th at my place. Blocks that say "Live, Laugh, Love", "Faith, Hope, Charity", " Sleep, Eat, Play" ..or whatever else you would like them to say. I'll get the wooden blocks and sand paper. They will be 6 inches long and I'll be charging $1.00 for 3 blocks plus paint and sandpaper and vinyl words... for any additional blocks, they will be $0.30 each. If you want a specific color of paint you can bring it with you otherwise, I have a few colors..I think they are about $0.48 or so at Wal-Mart for the small bottles of acrylic paint. I'll have the Cricut machine to cut out whatever words you are wanting, and I have Black, Brown, White, and Tan vinyl to cut from.. (so choose your paint color according to those colors for words). You will need to pick up your own ribbon, before or after you are done with the blocks..I got 1 spool of 2 inch wide ribbon with wire for $2.98 at Wal-Mart, it did all 3 blocks. I'm excited to do this project with you! Hope to see you there (hear)!

No comments: