Saturday, August 25, 2012

Hello Readers!

Hello everyone! 


I wanted to take a minute to introduce myself. My name is Katee Smith, and I am the youngest of Ashlee and Hailee's sisters. (There is one more--Whitnee--but she's not crafty). I am currently a stay-at-home-mom to an amazing 1-year-old little boy named Hampton. My husband, Shaun, is a quality engineering manager at a manufacturing company, and the best eternal companion I could ask for. We have been married just over 3 1/2 years.

When I have time (during nap time and after bed), I like to make things. I do crafts of all kinds--from wood cutting to apparel, quilting to painting. You name it, and I would probably try it! The next two on my list to learn are wood burning and metal stamping, but I'm not sure when that will happen.

I decided that instead of trying to continue my own craft blog that only gets updated maybe once every 8 months, I would join my sisters and contribute to this blog. I hope to have many posts, and hope you enjoy them as much as I love to create the items in them! 

Have a wonderful day! Happy reading!
Katee

No comments: