Sunday, August 26, 2012

First Birthday Ideas

My son recently turned one, and I wanted to show you a couple of things I did for his party.
Here's the shirt I made... I stuffed the balloon to make it 2D, and the string is loose except for a few spots to make it stay.

 

We had a water party with some of his little friends. For the party favors I came up with the idea of using sippy cups since almost all of the kids were at the age for using them. Inside each one I put a package of fruit snacks, three pieces of candy, and a small water gun. Pretty ingenious if I do say so myself!


Then I had juice, marshmallows, peanut butter/cheese crackers, fruit, and mini cupcakes for everyone but Hampton--he got a regular-sized one.


Here's my big 1-year-old! 
(He's always been a very serious kid)



Have a great day!
Katee

No comments: