Monday, May 2, 2011

Back from my Hiatus!

Life has been busy! I’ve had to take a couple trips and not much has been going on by way of crafting, not to mention my computer issues. Well, I got back home a few days ago and to found this pretty little thing hiding in my laptop bag!

IMG_5570

We had been discussing it, and I knew my husband was doing some research, but didn’t know he’d actually purchased anything. So, I am EXTREMELY EXCITED and VERY GRATEFUL! Thanks babe! You rock!! It’s even got a pretty little design on the facing..though you can’t see it well f/the pic! Anyway, I’m probably not going to be as regular with posting as before, it was getting to be a little too much for me, but I do plan to post weekly. Now that it’s warmer, I have a lot of ideas I want to do. My friend and I are also working out the details into having a craft booth sometime in the near future, which I am also SUPER EXCITED about!!! Thanks for staying tuned!

signature-Ashlee

No comments: