Friday, May 8, 2009

Oh how I wish I had more time..more space..more money to craft! One day, I keep telling myself, I will have a craft room. Out of the kids reach and all organized with a place for everything and everything in its place, but for now I have to make due and be thankful for what I have, and I AM thankful for our blessings and housing while [we] are in school.
It's hard to have everything out and be able to keep it out in our little 2 bedroom townhome. My husband has his hobby table and I have my craft table which makes the living room feel even smaller, but we enjoy what we do! Any ideas on better organizing methods? (My husband is into model airplanes this month..along with RC cars and planes and rockets and video games. He recently got an airbrush kit and has been having fun with it. His hobbies, like mine, keep him happy and busy - when he doesn't have to stress about school!) I am finding myself more and more busy as well. With house chores and errands, a 2 year old and baby on the way..and traveling while my husband has a couple weeks off school. We are enjoying our time, but I have a list of things to do when I get back. ..things to mail and sew and create (sorry to the people I need to send something to..soon, I promise! - you know who you are!) I am excited.

No comments: