Thursday, April 9, 2009

Pot Luck

A new Enrichment Group was started in my ward..each month a bunch of ladies get together and bring some pot luck food item (tonight was appetizers) and we'll do a craft or game or something each month. Tonight we made jewelry. It was really fun! And so easy. Jewelry isn't something I have gotten into yet myself..I think I'll wait a little while longer still because of the space I don't have right now. That is a WHOLE 'nother ball field of things to buy and learn and have stored up! I need a craft room before I get into any MORE projects..I already have my Sewing and Scrapbooking and such.. and I just recently started a cake decorating class with a friend.. so I'll be putting cake pics up soon, but for now, here is some jewelry I made tonight!

No comments: