Friday, September 26, 2008

Crafts in Mind

Yep..thats me! I have sooooo many projects in mind that I want to do, and have the supplies for but haven't even started yet.. and a bunch 1/2 done. Here's my list of crafts I want to do!..

Baby Shoes and appliqued onesies - are an ongoing project
Quillow
Shower curtain
paper craft table toppers for sisters wedding

Curtain for window in Bedroom
Jean blanket
Bum-pkins
silhouette shirt
Styrofoam Christmas ornaments
I spy Christmas ornament
Sew patches on scout shirt
Tiles
TP pumpkins
Shelf f/ window shutter
card holder f/window shutter
apron
clocks

hats and scarfs out of yarn
flowerpot bead girl
towel rug for bathroom

wooden block picture puzzle
picture magnets
flower barrettes
magnet boards
felt food
scrapbook - is another on going project
canvas pictures
car blanket
van tote
Recipe Book

necklace charms
FHE packets
Quiet book
digital quiet picture book for Sacrament time

There is my list.. I wrote it up a couple months ago and realized I have been able to check things off..along with adding more. Yellow are in progress, green are completed. Now I don't have to worry about losing my list. I already have most of the supplies for most of the projects, it's just a matter of finding time to sit down and "Get R' Done". And of course the endless blogroll I am following of more and more crafts I want to do, but I have to work on these first!

I'll work on a few of these projects tonight at our Get R' Done Group. Hope you can come! I am excited!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Okay, now I don't feel quite so sheepish about my list -- 12 items or so. :) You are ambitious, girl! Looks like fun!