Wednesday, April 28, 2010

notebooks

I want to make a few more of these cute notebook covers for birthday gifts! It wasn’t hard. I found the idea over at The Pleated Poppy. I know she sells them..I don’t know if she has the pattern or not, I tend to see something and just wing it! Not always the best thing, but sometimes it turns out! I know a couple things I want to do differently for the next. But I still like it! I’m combining it with this idea at The Creative Homemaker for my General Conference notebook. I’ll take notes each General Conference - tabbing them as I go, and when I’m done with that notebook, I’ll take it out of the cover and change it out for a fresh one!

IMG_1267 IMG_1268

(General Conference is a Meeting held bi-annually in April and October for the LDS church. An opportunity for all to listen to the Prophet and Apostles speak via satellite. Weekly we attend our Church meetings at our local church buildings. You can listen to the last Conference HERE if you would like to learn more.)

No comments: