Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Inspiring!

I found this website a few days ago-

Knock-off Wood

and it really just blows my socks off. Ah the ideas. Ah the inspiration. Ah the excitement and desire and …it just makes my blood boil with enthusiasm and the desire to create!

I know I am not the most …diligent in posting my crafts. I honestly don’t do as much as I would like..LOVE to do. I am a SAHM of 2 with a husband in school. Living in a small, 2 bdrm town home with not much space..literally. My husband and I both have our hobbies that take up space in our living room for another year and a half. Seriously -

THIS is my craft corner. IMG_1507IMG_1519

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------and this is his.

This isn’t a very ‘fair’ pic. His table is usually very clean and organized, unlike mine which is usually a HUGE mess!!

But, besides his model planes and RC cars and planes,etc..he’s also a car man! Which I actually really appreciate because it saves us TONS of money.

We do it because it’s all we’ve got. We don’t get after each other, much, because..well, we both know how important our hobbies are to us. My friends say.. ‘I really don’t know how you guys do it’. We just do.

So, one day, as we have talked about, I will have my Craft room and he, his..work room/garage. Until then, I make do and am happy for what I’ve got!

Until then, I will craft as much as time and space allow. My next project will be out of wood! :)

1 comment:

The Dooley Family said...

wow! How cool! I love how you guys make the hobbies work because you understand each other's dedication! Yours preserves family memories and saves money and his lengthens the lives of your cars and saves money! Perfect! :o)

PS--our 2nd bedroom used to be our room for Mitch's tools and my craft/sewing/scrapbooking stuff but now we're losing it to a baby! We're trying to figure out where to put everything! I am jealous of your craft corner! It's so cute and organized!