Friday, June 12, 2009


I made these head bands and bows tonight for an infant girl. I covered some single prong hair clippies (I got from Sally's) with ribbon using hot glue, then glued on some flowers and buttons and patches. I'm sure I'll make fore eventually. The headband itself is made out of a knee high..yes, a nylon knee high! I heard they stay on better than anything.

I flattened it out and sewed it just below the knee and above the toe seam. Cut the excess off and covered it with the bow. I like that I can switch out the little bows. Just hope they fit! For lack of a better head..I had this container sitting close by! But I think it will be about the same size!

No comments: