Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Wood Crafting

My friend and I have started to do some wood crafts. We have been having a BLAST! My mom bought me a scroll saw when I was about 17 from a garage sale..and it SAT in her garage for …??+ years. ..until a couple months ago when I pulled it out and started using it! Here are some of the crafts we have made..

IMG_3356

IMG_3362

IMG_3358

IMG_3402

among others I am still working on! and many more I want to do.

We are starting a little monthly Crafternoon. Once a month we’ll get together on an afternoon ..probably Saturday, and have a craft to work on for the people that come. It will be a blast and a great time to get away and spend a few hours with the girls! Let me know if you are interested so I can put you on our e-mail list. These crafts will not be limited to wood crafts, and let us know if you have any ideas for anything you want to make! These groups are a great way to prepare for birthdays and holidays too!:) We are excited!

1 comment:

Wood B Crafts said...

Scrollsawing is a very enjoyable hobby. You done a good job on your wood crafts!!